Mumbai Child Specialist : Cough, Asthma, TB, Flu, Growth Failure, Cerebral Palsy, Autism,ADHD, Infections, Allergy : India , Pediatrician Online: Understanding Children; their Health Diseases and Doctors; Free Online Medical Advice India
Dr Kondekar is Associate Professor of Child Health [pediatrics] at
T National Medical College and Also a Consultant Pediatrician at Bhatia Hospital Tardeo.
A Fellow of Msaharashtra University of Health Sciences for Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy . A Life Member of IAP Neurology Chapter. Dr Kondekar's Research
Aakaar Clinic Mumbai click for more
Shop no 25, First floor, Laxmi Shopping Arcade, opposite Byculla west station, next to Vithal Mandir, Byculla West
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400027
Operational Guidelines and SOP, FAQ
1. who can visit Aakaar CND Clinic?
2. What is ND CDC CNDC?
3. Who can refer to Aakaar ?
4. Can u walk in or need an appointment?
5.Can normal children be taken to Aakaar for basic health care?
6.Whats is ND,ASD, ADHD, LD, Epilepsy,CP assessment? why an assessment is needed?
7.My school teacher has referred me to center, who to meet and why?
8. what does my school want from my center?
9.What does a therapist do?
10. what does a psychologist do?
11. whats the work profile of educatonist or remeidal educator?
12. Is there a system to manage adult neurology patients here?
13. What are the different psycho educational or assessment tests done her?
14. How long the process will take?
15. whats the cost?
Please text or whatsapp any or similar queries to 9869405747